SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Thursday, April 26, 2007

ROAD TO CLOUD 9: Journey Abandoned







It's official. We are abandoning our quest for paradise. Tommy and Michael would not leave without me and Farah, Chris and Morgan are already back to Bangkok. This would be my last post from the Philippines. It's sad. Definitely not cool. And absoloutely not sweet. I didn't come this far to give up my quest for paradise but we have to leave the Philippines as soon as we can for reasons I cannot disclose...

Goodbye Philippines...



Across these waters is the paradise that I seek.

A place where my soul could fly freely.

I may not have found it but I'll leave my heart on this very sand...

to watch over for the paradise that I lost.

-River


****

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe trip back home dude! Ingat lagi (take care)!

Anonymous said...

what happened???

been to medina, gingoog and butuan several times. and that cottage by the sea is the best place ever to have peace of mind. these towns become ghost towns by 8pm, that early! :)

Sofia for BiSEAN said...

Hello Lea, new reader? I'm all smiles sweetie. I wasn't with them when they went to Mindanao Island. Hundreds asked about what happened, but we cannot disclose it. <3

Anonymous said...

awww thats too bad man... I went to Siargao last august, i had so much fun, i learned how to surf, the island is a paradise, Lots of places to see. I hope your experience here in the philippines dint scare you or anything. This country has lots to offer.

nyway i've got pics in siargao on my page, view them if u have time

@dhawellskie said...

oh, still up for a trip to siargao? ive been there with a few friends last august. if you still wanna go there forget cagayan de oro city. you can fly straight from manila to surigao city via sea air. but i suggest u take Phil airlines or cebu pacific from manila to butuan city. then take a 3hour bus ride from butuan to surigao city--your way to siargao.... as for us, we came from davao so we took a bus from davao city to surigao city. its an eight hour ride. we passed butuan city then to surigao...

Related Posts with Thumbnails