SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

EURASIAN BLOGGERS SUMMIT IN BALI!

16 November 07 – Today is the huge summit of Eurasians, Biracials, Mulattos, Blasians and Hapas. We made an announcement here last October.

Gorgeous babes & dudes from London, Amsterdam, Paris, Tokyo, Honolulu, L.A., KL, Saigon, Bangkok, Manila and Jakarta came! *mainly because it's free! lol* We'll thank our sponsors later, o'right? *I love you mom and dad! The best gift ever!*

For the ones coming from Bangkok, we took Thai Airways flight TG431 at 8:50am to Jakarta and met the people we invited to spend a week with us. From Jakarta, we took the connecting Garuda flight GA406 to Denpasar International Airport. Denpasar, for those of you who didn’t know, is the capital of the island province of Bali.

Half of Southeast Asia is represented + Japan and India. There are 25 of us altogether *5 promised to come, but didn’t make it...wasting the plane ticket! Ha!* and these are the people who belongs to 1 blog – BISEAN; all Eurasians, of course…

Pisanu *that’s me!*, Sofia, Sucre, Harry & Petey (Thailand), Morgan, Misha & Vinh (Vietnam), Toby, Francine & Michael (Philippines), Farah & Rhys (Malaysia) Xtian (Indonesia), Tommy & Akihiro (Japan). The rest of the 9 belongs to other blogs *which we don’t want to endorse (yet), ha!*

All of us are bloggers, although most are private. We came here to get together and exchange ideas, experiences and how we can better ourselves in blogging. OH C’MON! WHO AM I KIDDING?

We came here to party, booze up, booze down, and booze some more! This is a holiday in paradise for christssake! Beautiful people on a beautiful island living a beautiful life -- We didn’t come here to blog. Leave the serious stuff to the country leaders' summit in Singapore. We came here to partyyyyyyy!!! There. Take that!


And when we are drunk enough, we’ll post pictures of ourselves! Watch out!

****



*Some gorgeous and nice fella forgot to post this last Friday -- that's me! =) Waaah!

You liked this post? - Subscribe to BISEAN.

18 Comments:

Anonymous said...

(nakakainggit) i envy you!!

i'll wait for the pictures!!

please share it! hehe..

Anonymous said...

HEY! You forgot my name!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I am very sorry for not coming. I will make it up to all of you guys! What about a diving trip to Iceland? Hahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I was wishing Preya could come. She's hot!

Anonymous said...

Ah! Nice. Let me just remind you of your "pact" not to post pictures of yourselves ever again on the internet. Careful there.

Anonymous said...

and you guys deserve it! you party all you want and after all that...we want regular updates on this blog, ok? lolrtf

Anonymous said...

@ Freidreich, are you eurasian too? Your link is broken. Post it again. I wanna see your blog.

Jake said...

You guys posting pics? Ha! :p

GitaChan said...

wow! I'm jealosh!
I wish I was in BALI.....

Sofia for BiSEAN said...

WAIT A SEC GITACHAN, sweetie. =) Are you the girl who posted a comment about that Bunaken Marine Park, honey?

OMFG! You created a stir among the BISEANers sweetie!!! Everybody's scruffling around, ready to leave Bali NOW! It's hilarious! As if they can get out of here tonight! LOL!

Pisanu came out screaming from his room, yelling "coelecanth! coelecanth!". Everybody opened their laptop knowing somebody left a suggestion on the blog! LOL.

Thanks sweetie! Welcome to BISEAN.

Anonymous said...

hello gitachan, you're cute! all smiles from me here.

Sucre for BISEAN

Anonymous said...

That's the girl? Gitachan? Oh, i see. Thanks, baby!

Sanne Dee said...

Bali is the first destination that I've travelled to on my own! I went there with my childhood friend as our high school graduation trip! So much MEMORIES!! :)

Sofia for BiSEAN said...

Sanne sweetie! What a surprise! You are so busy [as usual, as ever, forever and ever, amen!] You must have got lotsa moolah now! LOL!

We appreciate you droppin by from time to time despite your busy sked. <3

Oi! BISEAN GOES SINGAPORE (again!) 24-26 November. You free?

WAIT a sec...I don't even know why we are goin there! LOL. Pisanu got a phone call from some official or sumthin. So, we'll pass by Singapore on our way home. We'll letcha know.

Much love, Sofia.

Anonymous said...

you can send it to me personally if you can't post it here... janna.929@hotmail.com
:wink:

Sanne Dee said...

hey sofia love! YES YES! I'm free!
I'll email you my number. :) And I'll be in Bkk on 28th.

GitaChan said...

wait yes I'm gitachan
and yeah I mention about BUNAKEN, why? you guys are going there or something?

Anonymous said...

I hope you all had fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails