SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Sunday, April 08, 2007

SPOT ON?: Women's Poll on Asian American Men


Now this is hilarious and I just wanted to share with you...I was surfing the net and I came across this poll on Asian American men. This totally knocked me out of my seat! Read on...



LOL! This girl must've had her share of Asian men! If we open our minds and take her opinions subjectively, yeah, we would think that it's actually SPOT ON! And that's the scary part of it. I was particularly laughing at her opinion about Thai men; in certain cases, I would snatch her hair and pull her face to the ground, kick her ass and scratch her all over with my oh-s0-long newly manicured nails! (nah, just kidding). But yeah, she's quite right about that. But maybe she meant feminine "gestures" not feminine figures... is it because we're slim? LOL!


Did you know that in our region, Filipino men are considered to be the most romantic group? Well, that's why they can't keep their dicks inside their pants. LOL! Hey! We're just having fun here, ok? And ALL, yes, all of the Filipino men I've met around the world have wives here and back home! :-) And they are not ashamed to admit it. In fact, they are actually proud of it. But they would tell me to shut my face if ever I meet their true wives. LOL! This is so true.

Remember, she comments on the usual Asian men she meets abroad. It just goes to show that we, as an individual, have the obligation to keep our country's reputation in tact when we go overseas.


And..and...and...I don't wanna comment anymore... don't wanna get into trouble. LOL!


What about you guys? Any input? Let's have fun...



****



http://goldsea.com/Poll/Men/men_1127.html



8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

lol@ filipino and thai men!

hmmm... i wonder what the world's views on gay asian men? would it be different? hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is so true!!!! She got it all right!

Anonymous said...

Why she didnt say anything about Malaysian men? Here I'll say it. Malaysian men are disgusting lazy bastards and wants everything for free! There, I said it!

Anonymous said...

I guess it's the Filipino men she hated most. Did she say exterminate? Hahahahaha! I had a Filipino boyfriend before, oh this is so true. Bi, Straight, gay, theyre all the same --cheaters! I'm talking about relationships, ok? Mmm..dont be mad, it's my experience, not yours.

Anonymous said...

Unfair to say the gentleness and politeness of Thai men is feminine. If you want your man rough, rude and without finesse, we also got a lot of those in Thailand.

I hate that bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

All men, (straight,gay,bi, whateva) are all the same... pigs! LOL

Anonymous said...

ch... i hate feminist. ^

Daucus Sebastien Isaac said...

Well,quiet true!!! I'm filipino,when i was in highschool i got 3 gf's at the same time,..when i was in college i got 7 gf's (five in manila,2 in our province)..Now,only 2,it will quiet expensive in terms of dating if i add more..

Related Posts with Thumbnails