SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Thursday, June 07, 2007

The 2012 OYLMPICS in AUSTRALIA!

Just two days after we posted the hideous 2012 Olympic logo and our observation that it includes the whole of the Australian continent, we recieved a handful of emails about it. Some see what we saw and some didn't. Here let me show you...




Now, if you don't call that "striking" resemblance, I'll donate my
entire 2001-2005 Louis Vuitton collection to the
oppressed women of Iraq. Faen, I swear.


And if you still insist it isn't, I guess you flanked
geography class, didn't you? Ha! Fede pis!


7 Comments:

khalel said...

with the permission of Sofia...

For River,

The debate on whether Gay Marriage should be allowed or not continues.... The Plot thickens river, a good debate is brewing...

"Do they really need a paper-signing, fashion show cum little picnic at the park with lots of white ribbons and flowers? -- NO! " - River Pisanu

BUT what IF, Someone Died? What will happen to the conjugal property?

Go back River, You need have been challenge for a debate in that post...

Sofia... Join in, Ayt?

Cheers!

Misterhubs said...

I see it, I see it. What were the logo designers thinking?

Anonymous said...

Fokken hell yeah! Aussie land on that logo!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was bullshit but now I see it. lol

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Qtheconqueror said...

They should have hired misterhubs to do the designing for them. :))

Anonymous said...

They said that the jigsaw puzzle represents 2012. Can you see it? And it also sublty pictures an athlethe with a really big head. But still, why did they made the O look like Australia? I see it too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails