SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

IRRISISTIBLE BI-MEN: Their Strategies Revealed

They are the epitome of a walking mystery. Not just by choice, but by aura. Bisexual men are in our midst and although some of them will be totally outright proud to be one; others will never reveal their true persona and will keep you guessing till it hurts. Why are bi-men exceptionally irresistible? Let me reveal some of their strategies…

Their armada – striking features, confidence, confusing scent, mysterious aura, the bed skills and unending tenderness. These are their strategies when they are out on a hunt.

Bi-men are gorgeous and they know it. They launch this squadron of striking features with charm and nobody; men or women, can ever resist this wonderful assault on our senses.

I used to date a bi-man who is so gorgeous... everybody, wherever we go, would shamelessly turn their heads and stare. Are bi-men born with it or is this part of the confidence factor? – That they are so beautiful, they can get away with anything? I tell you honey, both.

I also used to date a bi-man who would wear “confusing” scents as a strategy. A personification of the proverbial “tall, dark and handsome”, he would deliberately wear women’s perfume. The “Confusing Scent” strategy is to make women think that other women have already stroked their bodies all over him – hence, desirable. This strategy is also done to baffle other men; confusing their subconscious mind that they are actually looking at a potential mate. And I’m telling you, other men do check him out and women are bedazzled. If you are alone in an elevator with him, your imagination would really run wild.

Another version of this strategy is the “Drunk Angel” tactic – a term I learned from Pisanu [babe, please forgive me for name dropping =)]. How does it work? – He would sport a clean-shaven, well-kept haired good-boy-look and spray “brandy” all over. Now, this strategy is original! Here comes a gorgeous clean-shaven-guy, the type you’d like to bring home to dad; but when he comes by you…he smells alcohol! Don’t we just like our men a little naughty?

Bi-men are also known to exude higher pheromones at will; adding to the confusion. How can you not notice a gorgeous guy, oozing masculinity with a scent of a woman?

Some people would think that when they’re out with a bi-man on a public place, he would check out every single attractive girls and boys he would come across. Some women would joke about having to compete with not just other women but with men too! This is not truereal bi-men would NOT check out anyone at all! It’s part of the strategy. Gay men would think he is straight because he won’t return the eye contact and women would think he is gay for doing the same. Real bi-men will not return any eye contact no matter what. The mystery, the mystery, the mystery. They feed on it. Get it?

But how do you know if a bi-man fancies you? [Let’s say in a public place] It’s very simple. Remember the “confusing scent” strategy for subtly getting attention? It will be followed by “flattery” (confidence strategy) and strike a conversation – a confident man is never shy. A bi-man swept me off my feet when he said: “I know a lot of people maybe telling you how beautiful you are all the time, but your eyes are the best I have ever seen.” [Sweet!] I don’t know what they say to men though.

A bi-man is a real man in bed. While most straight guys would give you 3 minutes, 5 the most; bi-men would give you an hour for the foreplay alone. Their ability to stay aroused for hours is legendary. Why do you think that they can go to bed with both sexes? Libido, sweetie. Lots of it! -- Get it?

The softer and gentler side of a bi-man will come after the sex. They will hold you close for hours, gently touching you all over and whispering sweet nothings to your ears. Plus, you don’t have to worry about the kiss-and-tell because bi-men would not want to reveal anything to anyone or it will ruin the whole armada.


--Sofia


You liked this post? - Subscribe to BISEAN.

20 Comments:

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

This is outright TREASON! I demand restriction! Treachery! Treachery! Treachery! I hate you!

Anonymous said...

you do not know what we say to men? We say…”i bet mine is bigger than yours. you wanna see?” jajajajaja! it always work. :P

Anonymous said...

Everything you said is true. I like my men a little bi. ;)

Anonymous said...

my god dude! that’s why! now i know! now i know! now i know!

Sofia for BiSEAN said...

Pisanu>>> Are you declaring war on me, babe? Then war it is! */giggle/

Morgan>>> Nah, I was just lying when I said I don’t know what you guys say to men you fancy…I’ll put that on another post. Boo-hoo! LOL

Carrie>>> dahlin’ I miss you. I wish I’m back to Manila to see you again. Hugs and kisses. I know you like your men a little bi */wink wink/

Aki>>>watch and learn sweetie.

Myself>>>You got them there gorgeous! Now wait for retaliation…OMG! Truce! Truce! Truce! Pisanu, call me! Where ever you are.

Anonymous said...

@morgan
-haha, it is true. but mine is bigger than yours and it's always hard. lol!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Never worry about the kiss-and-tell... Bi-men never discuss their fencing partners. ;)

TAO said...

Well, so hetrosexual men HUNT their prey....homosexual TRAP their prey....and bisexual men use themselves as BAIT for their prey

Hmmm...interesting....

aries said...

will remeber those tips dear and thank you for sharing...

...mwahh

savante said...

Hey! I can douse myself in brandy as well :P

Anonymous said...

hey, u jus gave away our tactics..... lol!!

TAO said...

For those of you contemplating dousing yourself in brandy...

Remember, brandy is flammable so please do not do this if you are trying to get the attention of someone who smokes...

You could be just a few "ashes" away from an answer worse than "NO..I am not interested..."

Or if you smoke yourself it might not be method that you want to attempt to attract others...

This is just a Public Service Announcement....

Anonymous said...

i couldn't agree more with this post..couldn't stop grinning. =P ... i quote "Real bi-men will not return any eye contact no matter what." this so TRUE!

Anonymous said...

I think this is your best post girl!

Keep em coming.

F

Anonymous said...

@Sofia - informative post, i want to see a catfight between you and Pisanu hehehe :-) (post you next installment fast).

@Pisanu - busted! hehehe.

@Morgan - that wont work with me hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Sofia gal, u really know ur bi's! :) Now how do i learn this tricks, hehehe, lol!

Anonymous said...

imean these tricks, :)

PriMaster said...

so does it make me a bi-men? I never check out men or women on the public place, even when they are hot! but I respond to them when they talking to me.
I dont want to hunt someone, I dont want to trap someone, but I want to lure them to me

@carl
"hetrosexual men HUNT their prey....homosexual TRAP their prey....and bisexual men use themselves as BAIT for their prey"
well said

radz said...

wow!! i definitely agree especially this part "Real bi-men will not return any eye contact no matter what." or simply being snobbish because you're sure that a lot are looking at you. <-- this what i do best. hehehe looks like you did a lot of research.

drunkard said...

hoof! it's hard talking about non-straight sexualities to straight people.

i'll keep my comments reserved for PLUs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails