SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

PANIC POSTING



OMG! OMG! OMFG!

I JUST FINISHED SMOKING IN THE GARDEN. WAIT! CAPS OFF FIRST! Ok, here...

Anyway... I said I just finished smoking in the penthouse garden and on my way to the foyer... I swear my neighbor is carrying a fucken PANDA!!! Isn't that illegal??? How did she get that stupid panda? I'M PANICKING NOW!!! With those environmental concern shits and all or it's just one ugly morning surprise!!!

I'm so fucken telling the police later....wait...I can't go to the police just yet...I beat up another dude at the pub last Friday. Forget the police for now.....but I'm still telling! I swear I'm telling!!! Ha!

Where did she get that panda? It's still a fucken baby!!! And I think you have to smuggle it from China or something! That's fucken illegal!.... Or maybe she took that from Chiang Mai!!! That's the only place in Thailand with a fucken panda!!!! ....and it's fucken guarded by the fucken army!!!! W h e r e t h e h e l l d i d s h e g e t t h a t f u c k e n p a n d a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSPCA! Call RSPCA! Wait...no RSPCA here in Thailand! What am I gonna do?!! Fucken fly them over from Australia?!!!

Maybe that's why that bamboo tree in the garden is all bald! She is feeding it to the fucken panda!!! Waaaaaahhh! I hate her! I hate her! I FUCKEN HATE HER!

I WANT A PANDA TOO!



***end of ranting

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah! I love your closing statement on this one! i wonder what it's like to have a panda for a pet. :)

Anonymous said...

could be JUST a stuffed toy?!?! hahahaha!! =p

Anonymous said...

Oh baby, I thought you knew? I've seen that baby panda I think twice but I didn't say anything. Anyway, fock it! Hey, when is your flight to Brussels?

Misterhubs said...

Get a polar bear instead.

Anonymous said...

You made me giggle with this post guys.

Thanks for linking me, I appreciate it. My blog does nowhere near compare to yours though, you have amazing talent.

If you ever want any of my original pics, then let me know.

I will put your name out on a few forums I visit, i'm sure they would likle what I see.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Related Posts with Thumbnails