SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Monday, June 11, 2007

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Chinawut Indracusin
ชิน ชินวุฒ อินทรคูสิน









When the little boy grew up to be a man.



Chin was a member of a little boy band called Big 3. He is an exclusive artist for G-Junior with Thailand's biggest recording studio GMM Grammy. Now that he's not a little boy anymore, he launched his solo career with a hit single "Bpak Mai Throng Gub Hua Jai" showing his Eurasian sexiness...





Chin is Thai-French and born on 13 October 1989. His father is Thai and his mom is French. He still goes to school at Bangkok Christian College. Chin is now becoming one of Thailand's most famous teen star.

Click here for more photos of Chin.




Eurasians are the hottest artists in Southeast Asia.


UPDATE: CHIN Revisited

His fan forum:



****

16 Comments:

Sanne Dee said...

What a pretty boy! ;)

I would never have known these people if you guys had never profiled them on your blog. Thanks for sharing. :D

Anonymous said...

wow he's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Yep he's nice, but just a little to perfect for me. I like slight imperfections.

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

LOL. We thought he needs bigger pecs, don't ya think?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, only a little though. Pisanu, being a newbie I might have missed something, but where are your pics. You sound HOT!

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Oh, I took it down after a month. Too many indecent proposals. LOL. Plus -- my stalker from MySpace found out about my blog. So, I took my pics downn.

Anonymous said...

Well, I do hope you reconsider:) Your preview pic looks so hot and I love that hair. Just think of the hits you would generate.

Unknown said...

Yeah this boy have such perfect facial features! Thanks for posting the pictures guys! Does he have a web site?

Anonymous said...

Nope, he doesn't have an official website. Only official message board which apparently he reads everyday (So, I was told)

chindaclub.invisionplus.net --here's his official forum board

http://www.gmmstar.com/html/star/personal.asp?stars_id=GG15002&pic=8 --her's his Grammy Profile. So CUTE!

I dont know if he's cuter now or when he was a kid.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link Sofia. Well he's cute as a kid but I find him cuter now that he's a young man (love the hair). Can't wait to see him in a few years time... when he develops bigger pecs! Hehe...

Kit said...

my goodness, he is incredibly cute. wow this collection of pics is really great. thanks sophia.

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute

Anonymous said...

he's so sexy...by anychance does he have a girlfriend???i'm just wondering...i might want 2 consider in that place...if he's avalible..

Anonymous said...

I just wanna give him a kiss, that preeeeety face

Anonymous said...

@ anonymous:

yes, he does have a girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

do you guys know how many language can he speak and what are they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails