SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Friday, September 14, 2007

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Sririta Jensen








Breathtaking splendor.


Sririta is a model and actress in Thailand. She was born in Bangkok on 21 October 1981. She is Thai-Swedish. Her career began with guest roles on Thai television series. She became more well known in Thailand as a model in various national advertising campaigns and was featured on numerous magazine covers. Her feature films include 999-9999 and the Hong Kong TV series, Split Second.



More photos of Sririta here...


(Click image for larger view)



Eurasians are perfect specimen of the human race.


****




You liked this post? - Subscribe to BISEAN.

9 Comments:

혜현 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanne Dee said...

she looks like Ase. Must be the swedish look!

혜현 said...

I read here as well as some other places that she's That/Danish.

Oh and erm..dont mind my username. I can tell you how to read it if you want, if not just stick to calling me 'Manami'. =)

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

@ Sanne...yeah, she got the same "stare" are Ase.

@ Manami...everybody here wants her to be Danish because Swedish don't have nice reputation here. LOL

Anonymous said...

She IS half danish, not swedish. Jensen is a common danish name, not swedish. And i talked to her last week, and her family lives in odense. sweden go home! ;)

Sofia for BiSEAN said...

Great Dane, can you read your statment again sweetie? Its contradicting.

Anyway, it's Pisanu who posted this. I kept telling him Sririta is Danish like me. But he won't listen.

But don't worry if I have time, I'll correct this, ok honey? Muah!

Line Thamawat said...

I know I'm a bit late out to comment on this blog, but as a fellow Thai/Danish this hurts my eyes - She IS half Danish! And Sweden is just a Danish province anyway ;)

Asher said...

If you don't mind, would I suggest some to be featured also in BISEAN:PERFECT SPECIMEN? These are the names of the following people (model/actor/actress/tv personality):

-BEVERLY BEAUMONT
-PHOEBE CATES
-ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
-NANDA HAMPE
-MALIA JONES
-SABRINA RANDALL
-NANCY CASTIGLIONE
-CARLA HUMPHRIES
-KRISTINE HERMOSA
-RIZA SANTOS
-KIRBY ANN BASKEN
-RAQUEL GIBSON

EnglishPhonics.blogspot.com said...

She's prettier than average mixed women. I love Thailand!

Related Posts with Thumbnails