SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Monday, February 18, 2008

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Shirota Yu | しろた ゆう








One of Japan's most beautiful faces.


Shirota Yu is a famous recording artist in Japan. He is a member of the famous all-boys stage acting group called D-Boys. He is also a model, an actor, a music writer and a seasoned surfer; spanning his fame to Taiwan, Korea and Southeast Asia.

Shirota was born in Tokyo on 26 December 1985 to a Japanese father and a Spanish mother. His family moved to Barcelona when he was 2 and returned to Japan when he was about 8 ad stayed for good. He speaks Spanish, Japanese and English fluently.

His last name can also be written as "Yuu".


More photos of Shirota here...






Eurasians are the hottest people on Earth.

****

Shirota’s Official website and his blog.


*Photos courtesy of Shirotayuu.com

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of Sam Chotebundit in Perfect Specimen Season 1. they got the same features. Pretty pretty face indeed.

ellechic | nyc said...

He's cute! I've seen him in several of his Japanese movies and dramas. I'm currently watching this drama call "Koshonin" (still being aired in Japan) where he plays a psychopath in jail. He was also in the movie "Prince of Tennis the Movie" as Tezuka, and the dramas "Haken no Hinkaku" (2007), and the very popular idol drama "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" (2007). He is in several other dramas which I haven't had the chance to watch yet.

He has an older brother named, Shirota Jun - also an actor. I'm currently watching the drama he is in (aired last year) called "Fuma no Kojiro".

ellechic | nyc said...

I just realized after re-reading your entry, his last name isn't Yu, but Shirota. So his first name is actually Yu or Yuu. In Japan and Korea, for that matter, last names is written first, and they are often addressed by their last name (formally/respect) of by their first name (only by really close friends and older people/informally).

But since Shirota Yu is younger than me, I can address him as either Shirota-kun (-kun is little/younger/male/informal) or Shirota-san(-san is more formal, mostly likely addressed to his father) or Yu-kun (informal).

Japanese and Korean way of addressing people has too many hierarchy for me to remember them all but I'm sure someone from here can better explain it. It's difficult to explain this with my very limited Japanese language knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous.

Jake said...

Whew. He's. Too. Hot. To. Handle. (Now, where did I put my boxers?...)

Quentin X said...

When are you featuring Enrique Iglesias?

Anonymous said...

They can't feature him. He's Pisanu's personal friend.

Jake said...

As with the M******* Family? :)

Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart said...

Ah... That's why Enrique's never featured.

Jake, you're making it too obvious! ^_^
You reminded me of the M******* Singers in one University. Wahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Shirota-san is one of my favorite Asian actors. He displays a kind of maturity I find American actors and actresses his age lacking. I also think he is very talented in the vocal department.

Ja ne

Related Posts with Thumbnails