SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Thursday, November 20, 2008

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Nat Myria Benedetti









Certified Dance Diva.


Myria Benedetti is a Thai-Swiss-Italian model/actor/pop star in Thailand. She is more famously known by her nickname "Nat". Nat was born on 6 Feb 1975 in Switzerland to a Thai mother (Jinda Tengmeesri) and a Swiss-Italian father.

Nat is one of the few Leuk Kreung superstars who has maintained popular status since the 90s.


More photos of Nat here...




Eurasians are the hottest people on Earth.

****

5 Comments:

Jerick said...

for some reason, she looked like a Filipina.

Jake said...

Curb, majority of Southeast Asians (and Eurasians for that matter) all look the same.

(There must be something in Southeast Asian blood that makes a person so beautiful when mixed with Western blood).

Erique Fat Owl said...

Woof! Nat Myria!
My Thai housemate back when I was in Jr. high was crazy about her and never stopped talking about her. At first I didn't care much for Nat Myria, but because of my housemate's persistence, I eventually became a fan (somewhat)

Trivia:
Even though most Thai celebrities are relatively unknown in Indonesia, the most famous Thai luk kreung celebrity in Indonesia is Marsha Wattanapanich, she even came to Jakarta last year to promote her film "Alone". I attended the premiere screening.

My favorite luk kreung artist is definitely Eve Pancharoen a.k.a Palmy - I'm probably the only Indonesian who owns all her CDs & videos & went to Bangkok just to watch her concert! (she did a concert in Sydney which I attended as well!)

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Thanks JK, Jake and Erique. BISEAN's sweethearts absoloutely! Meet ya all soon.

Sofia and I are here in Thimphu. Which explains the slow blog posts. Morgan in Sydney.

ERIQUE! MEET YOU IN SYDNEY?!!! You fly there, right?

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, she looks kind of like Gwen Stefani and Alyssa Milano.

Related Posts with Thumbnails