SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Thursday, March 29, 2007

WHASSUP: Singapore Fashion Festival 2007








This came in late. I'm such an idiot for not checking my email for a couple of days because of my new hobby -- blogging. I got an invitation from my friend Eddie in Singapore. I guess I couldn't make it on time. But for those of you who can fly to Singapore, you still have 3 days to catch!





The venue is at The Tent at Ngee Ann City. It's located in the heart of the world famous shopping strip that is Orchard Road providing guests with easy access to the collections seen on the catwalk at the Festival.

Participants includes: Aigner, Francis Cheong, Levi's, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marks&Spencer (huh?-*frowns), Topman and some others...hmmm...seems like it's not a "really" big event huh?! Oh Eddie, Eddie, Eddie...tsk, tsk, tsk! Anyway, here's the remaining sched:


AI TOMINAGA and ANNE WATANABE will grace the shows apparently. Do I need to tell you guys who they are? -- YES? -Where have you been? Jupiter? Huh!


I'm supposed to tell you how to book the tickets, yeah? Never mind. The fact that we're too late for the week-long event, plus I'm sure you already have prior committment this weekend AND no big names in there any way. Snob? LOL!


Let's look forward to the Singapore Fashion Week 2007 in November shall we?

****

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

A snob is always a snob. Luv u rivs. It's ok u didn't come. Maybe next time. But why didnt u post my picture here?????

Related Posts with Thumbnails