SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Sunday, April 08, 2007

BLOG PIMPIN': DJ Jocker

Yeah, I pimp other blogs now. I don't mind really. As long as they tickle my fancy and stuff... these blogs are worth the pimpin'!!!

I'M A SUCKER FOR CARS!! The best cars there is! There, it's all out. I said it. You know my greatest weakness and you can send me one on my birthday. :-) I'll take care of the tax!

I just found this site and it hit me right on! Eye candies all over! Here, see for yourself!



http://www.dj-jocker.c.la/


Concept cars, show cars, muscle cars, trucks, bikes and everything in between. Music, cool music, those you would like to hear but seldom hear it! Moroccan music in ska, reggae, rap R&B, it's all here!!! Cool site for our Malaysian and Indonesian brothers! Salam, my friends, salam! Check it out NOW!




SEE THESE BABIES and MANY MORE!!!


http://www.dj-jocker.c.la/


This is not for the faint hearted.

These cars will make you go: "Waaaaaahhhh!"

****

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I checked it out already. Cool stuff! I like it too. Where can I get those CDs? I like the sound. Makes me groove.

Anonymous said...

I checked it out. Cool stuffs. Especially the music. Sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails