SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Thursday, May 17, 2007

MOBILE POST FROM PISANU / MOC Blog


This is the first time I'm posting from my phone and I hope it goes through. I'm here in Den Haag for the Pasar Malam Besar or the World's Largest Eurasian Party. And this emergency post is brought about by Sofia, who just phoned me a minute ago, panting. I had to get off my vacation for a couple of minutes.

Our hits soared more than 500% today and Sofia panicked! She wanted to know what's going on. We don't want another bouts of hate emails from people who are trying to question the worth of this blog! We don't want another blogger subject us to another stupid polling ridicule. No way Jose! We don't want any of that anymore.

The high hits put a smile on my face so I checked the links and found the "blog angel"! :-) I guess VH of MOC Blog did it again! This entry is for you Mr. V. and thank you for believing in my (now our) blog.

I'll do a lenghty post about your work when I get the chance after my vacation. I promise. :-)


Sofia, if this post turns out to be messy, please sort it out. เย้ๆๆๆๆหายป่วยแล้วดีใจจัง


4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey River dude! How's it doing? Enjoy your vacation.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Yeah, you might get another set of jealous people. And I think I know who you were referring to. At least you don't beg people here to rate you blog or vote for something. LOL.

Anonymous said...

River! When you coming back? We miss you! Forget those envious sonovabitches. Let them go on with their pathetic lives. They think they can bully your blog around? HAH!

Anonymous said...

hey, hey, hey my man! cmon! we already talked about this shit. do you want to detonate the bomb? we are all in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails