SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Monday, September 15, 2008

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Alexander Uijleman








Simply Enchanting.


Alexander (also known as Kay in the local scene) Uijleman is a Thai-Dutch model born on 17 March 1987 in the Netherlands. He is the face of numerous Thai telly adverts and currently managed by J.I.M. Modeling Thailand. Here's his composite card.



More photos of Alexander here...


(Click photo to enlarge)




Eurasians are the hottest people on Earth.

****


***Photos courtesy of Kob Marfori (BoyModels Studio Bangkok)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sofia,

Whats the difference between a "Thai Dutch" guy and a "Thai Belgian" guy?

You know I am pretty good at differentiating the "Thai" "Filipino" "Japanese" Part....but truthfully, I have real problems idenifying the "Belgian" "Dutch" "American" or "French" part....

I guess all white people look alike..... :)

TAO - who is German, French, Scottish, and American Indian....but I am too big to be cute....

Jake said...

I SOOO LOOOVVVEEE YOU SWEETIE!

You just made my day with those HOT pics.

Ik hou van jou, Alexander!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails