SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Sunday, September 21, 2008

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Simon Tham







Exotic sensuality.


Simon Tham is a Canadian model based in New York City. He was born in Toronto on July 1986 to a Thai-Chinese mother and an English-Canadian father. Simon is the latest "image" model for Abercrombie & Fitch and worked for Calvin Klein prior. He is currently managed by Major New York.



More of Simon here...

(Click photo for larger view)


Eurasians are the hottest people on Earth.

****




Photo Credits: Gregory Vaugh & Adam Raphael for DNA Magazine

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Simon's mother is English and his father is Chinese

Sofia for BiSEAN said...

That's what you know, anonymous.

Your mother is Ano and your father is Nymous -- this is what I know. =)

Anonymous said...

All those years of weightlifting and bodybuilding and Simon only rates two comments on BISEAN....

Hmm...is it jealously?

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Not too many readers comment on our Perfect Specimen section.

I guess they are out of words with the beauty they are being presented with.

Anonymous said...

Actually, he looks alot like you Pisanu...is this your younger brother?

Jake said...

I'm speechless...:)

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

No, TAO!!! I detest that! I don't look like him....uh-uh!

My looks is more on this side...

http://bisean.blogspot.com/2007/05/perfect-specimen-peter-corp-dyrendal.html

I kinda look like him but darker. I so luurrrvvv my tan! Haha!

(The "luuurrrrvvvv" expression is from Sofia the Hairy Donkey Waaaahahahahaa!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails