SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Patrick Ribbsaeter









PATRICK RIBBSAETER is a Thai-Swedish model that is making waves in the fashion industry worldwide. This dude is cool, approachable and down-to-earth. I met him...oops! sorry, not "met"...("saw" is more like it) at Riva's; one of Bangkok's hip nightclubs. He's just accross the room (yeah, I think it was him!) and I didn't had the chance to say hi because I was too wasted already that night (and besides it was millions of light years ago!).





Patrick is born of a Swedish father and a Thai mother and IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY! He was born on March 28,1980 in Sweden.


I've heard somebody ask if there are models with brains?... YUP! You got one right here! This cool dude got a lot of plans (How do I know? I'll tell you later--take that!). I hope he would push his project of recording his excercises. I would certainly love to have his routines! His bod is to die for! SEE FOR YOURSELF HERE...



This dude has worked with Armani, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Kenzo, Christian Dior, Loewe, Calvin Klein, Jean Paul Gaultier, Ermenigildo Zegna, Fendi, YSL and all the big names in the fashion industry. He's also a regular in the Thai fashion magazine pages. With his positive attitude, he'll definitely go places.


If you want to get a more indepth look at this guy's character, because I really think he's cool...visit his website (yes, dammit! models DO have websites!):

http://www.ribbsaeter.com/

And here's another kicker (that's why I said I know he got lotsa plans)...Patrick is a blogger too!!! It's called Universal Player. It's written in both English and Swedish. Whatever he is playing...I wanna know! Ugh!


http://www.ribbsaeter.blogspot.com/ -- Click it later! Stay here longer, dammit! :-)


Another perfect specimen of human beings -- Thai-Swedish!

NOW YOU KNOW. Take that!




PATRICK: Revisited

****

6 Comments:

Patrick Ribbsaeter said...

Hey River Dexter !

HAPPY TO BE THE FIRST ONE POSTING ON YOUR BLOG TODAY.

THANKS FOR THE WIHSES.

HAD A LOOK AT YOUR BLOG. I LIKE THE WORK. VERY INTERESTING REASEARCH YOU DO ABOUT MODELS ETC. LIKE HOW YOU PRESENTED ME THERE. NICE WORK WITH THE COLLAGE OF PHOTOS AND GREAT CONTEXT.
HEY I LIKE THE POST AS WELL WITH SONIA ;)
THREESOMES ALWAYS SOUNDS GOOD TO ME ;)

CHEERS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,

LOVE
PATRICK ;)

Misterhubs said...

Wow, Patrick is hotness personified. I need to drink something cold now :-)

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

I know this post would render me my first ever comment! It's my 6th day and traffic is getting higher. I'm like a kid trying everything to get more candies! Haha!

Thanks Patrick (you're the best!)and Misterhubs for dropping by. You made my day.

Anonymous said...

I kinda fancy his ex-girlfriend. And that girlfriend is a bisexual too! what a treat!

gorjess said...

i thought he was half pinoy as i always see him here in the philippines from manila to boracay hehe. well atleast now i know.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this will calm your excitement...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23856169-swedish-male-model-stabbed-saudi-princess-lovers-chauffeur-after-split.do

Related Posts with Thumbnails