SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Friday, July 13, 2007

SOMEBODY! PLEASE! SOMEBODY!

After 5 Tylenols, 3 glasses of wine, 5 cups of coffee and 4 hours of tweaking and html-ing and changing this and that...this is what I got for adding another column on the left. There! That stupid little column on the left that took me 4 fucken precious hours!!!!!!!!!! Fucken out!!!!

It's 11:15pm and I'm still here. My mobile has 18 SMS, 23 missed calls and I look horrible! Gonna take a shower and look smashin' tonight.

Can someone, please, please, please tell me how to move THIS middle column a little bit to the right so it would not be touching the new column on the left?

Leave a message. I got a date and I wanna get laid tonight. Thank you guys! Gotta go! Bye!


**UPDATE: I think something's wrong with Blogger today? My 3 days worth of posts are all gone!

***UPDATE 2: I GOT IT!!!!!!!

ADD "margin-left: 20px;" TO THE MAIN WRAPPER AFTER "FLOAT". AND PLAY WITH THE NUMBER!!!! WOOOHOOOO! I LOVE ______ > Sorry, the emailer from Singapore said not to post his name here.

Nevertheless, thanks dude!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Ravi said...

here is my suggestion, create a blank column between the first and second column and adjust the width according to the gap u need.this is the easiest way to do. if u find any other suggestion please let me know or post it here.

good luck for ur date

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Oh my god Ravi! Another column?!!! It took me 25,000 years to put that 3rd!

I had a crazy night last night! Whew!

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Ravi, I tried to add a new column...nope, doesn't work.

#sidebar-wrapper {
width: 220px;
float: right;
........ }

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

I took it back to the original template. Mi gosh! It's all killing me!

JustinG said...

i'm not very html- pr xml- code-savvy, but let me give it a shot. what about increasing the margin for the sidebar-wrapper?

i'm not sure what float means. but will it make any significant change if you set the float value of the main-wrapper to center?

just trying to help while learning how to code myself.

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Cool! You're online! Let me try it now dude!

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

nope, didn't work. *sigh*

me eyes are burning!

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

I GOT IT!!!!!!!

ADD "margin-left: 20px;" TO THE MAIN WRAPPER AFTER "FLOAT". AND PLAY WITH THE NUMBER!!!! WOOOHOOOO! I LOVE ______ > Sorry, the emailer from Singapore said not to post his name here.

Nevertheless, thanks dude!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails