SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Monday, July 23, 2007

THEY FINALLY GOT ME


No posts for 2 days -- All because I spent 2 fucken nights at the Thonglor police station. Yeah, they finally got me. *sigh*

I’m not gonna hit on the police – they’re just doing their job. I’m not gonna hit on the stupid dude I beat up last May – no, I won’t -- I think that was long over due. And I’m not gonna rant about that group of cowards last Friday who called the police after I beat up their stupid friend at the parking lot. They panicked – what can I do? -- But I’m definitely gonna rant about my lawyer! That good-for-nothing &$@%^*@!”# Who was on a “holiday” on the day I needed him most! *Argh! That bitch!*

I mean, do law offices go on a company trip to Phuket just like that? Do they have the right to fucken go on a holiday while their clients are out on a Friday night drinking and exposed to god-knows-what?! Talk about responsibility!!! They totally closed the whole fucken office and left me to rot in jail! THEY GOT TO BE SHITTIN' ME!

I got the worst hang-over in my entire life and my left shoe was missing! Do I have to wait 59 fucken hours for him to get me out of that shit hole? He’s a fucken idiot! MY LAWYER is an IDIOT!

There! Take that!


12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fuckin unreal!!!..Good on ya !!! Again !!!. Got done for D and D eh? Drunk and Disorderly... Yeah! Where are the lawyers when you need them. That almost happened to me once..Never ended up in the Slammer though coz I got my lawyer friend to talk it out on the mobile phone(Hey unlike you I did not beat up anyone. ) Got a $500 fine for it! The fuckin bastards!!! I won't write on your blog what I did though. LOL...All I know is that at that time it was fun and sensible !!!

Anonymous said...

then why not use your money to buy yourself a mirror... and start yelling "IDIOT!"

aries said...

ow tsk tsk tsk... calm down now...calm down.

Anonymous said...

Oh look! "Law and Order" is one of the world's BIGGEST COWARDS! You leave a stuck up comment here without any means of coming back to you???? Hahahaha! Don't tell us you're a lawyer? A cowardly lawyer perhaps? Hahahahhaaha! Ridiculously pathetique!

Anonymous said...

You know who leaves messages like that here? A fat fugly blogger named P.M.

Anonymous said...

Waaah...stop d hatin law and order,u go and eat poo hehehe
anyways pisanu i hope you will be able to find ur left shoe and i hope ur ok and still kickin
muaahhh to u and pakshet to d haters

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What happened? Yeah I think somebody told me that Pisanu is hot tempered. I think it was Tommy. Yeah Tommy also said Pisanu is not even allowed to fight in the ring when he was taking Muay Thai lessons. This is really funny! I wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

Don't mind that Law and Order fat faggot. He doesn't even know how to write properly. If he comes back here and "claims" he's a lawyer, that's full of shit.

I can also start a blog and "claim" I'm a lawyer. In the internet, you can be whoever you want to be. Agree with Sofia, "pathetique"!

Anonymous said...

Anu ba yun? Law and Order took it personally? Did he read the post? Or he didn't understand because it's in English? Kawawa naman. May mga tanga pa rin pala sa internet no?

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

OH SHOOTS! What's the commotion about?...

Don't tell me Mr. Leeswadtrakul is reading my blog? This post is about him.

And what is that stupid Law and Order faggot screaming about? How stupid! Dude, read the post first. IDIOT!

Misterhubs said...

I hope all is well now.

Sanne Dee said...

What's life without a bit of drama? :) God bless you Pisanu.

Related Posts with Thumbnails