SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Saturday, December 22, 2007

HELLO FROM BRUSSELS!

After days of silence without posting anything, well...we're back!

All of the BISEANers are back to Europe for the year-end-family-gathering holiday. Sofia is in Copenhagen, Morgan in Paris, Tommy in Stockholm and I'm saying HELLO to all of you from THE HEART OF EUROPE -- Brussels.

Anything in particular you would like us to feature? Perhaps SE Asian stuffs here in Brussels? Let me know. Give me a mission.


Regular posting would start tomorrow but we WON'T be blogging about Europe, ok? Let's be clear on that. Thank you all and we are happy to see you again here.


****


--Pisanu

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I'm glad you are all ok. Readers worry, you know? When a blog suddenly stpos posting. Enjoy your hometown, I know how much you love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Brussels! What a beautiful place. I was there 3 years ago. Simply divine!

dillaboi6 said...

Happy Holidays to all!

Unknown said...

how about hot SE Asians in Brussels? or SE Asians on the streets of Brussels?

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...sound like a bunch of jet setting BISEANEers are going home to relax and recuperate...

Enjoy the holidays and best wishes to you and your families...

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, guys! Enjoy the blue skies. :)

Jake said...

Hi Morgan! Post something from Paris. I've always wanted to see you city...well, I will be very soon! Joyeux noel!

travelphilippines said...

i wanna see Filipino restaurant in Brussels. Happy Holidays To Everyone.

Jerick said...

biggest SEAsian communities across Europe?! would that be a tough assignment?

Anonymous said...

i wanna see, if there is any a southeast asian impact on european soil

savante said...

And a Merry Christmas to all!

chase / chubz said...

brussels.. wow...
i agree with everybody. any significant SE stuff rooting the place.. hehe

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Hello everybody! Easy on the "mission" I asked for. I take it back!!! Waaaah! It's too cold outside! I WISH I'M IN SOUTHEAST ASIA RIGHT NOW!

Believe me...our SE Asia is PARADISE.

Anonymous said...

Hey you're in Brussels! Cool.

I hope Belgium doesn't split into two.. At least not before I get there though. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails