SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Sunday, May 13, 2007

SERBIA WINS! SERBIA WINS!


Oh my fokking gosh (sorry Mrs. Leelahanond)!!!! My second bet made it! Hurray for Serbia! Hurray for Ukrainia! Hurray for GLTB!

This could be the closest fight ever; since 1998! Everyone's cheering! I was yelling my lungs out when Serbia and Ukrainia kept exchanging slots to #1! It was exciting! Good fight for everyone! I felt like I'm in Helsinki myself. Watching it live on satellite is no different from being there! Serbia got 268 points! I love it! I love it! I love it! I'm going to buy myself a new pair of shoes later! I'm so happy!

I'm sure YouTube would be filled with videos about Russia and Romania cheating again. Jajajajaja! That is so funny! And as expected, Greece and Cyprus exchanged 12 points again! LOL. But I'll tell you all about it another time.



This entry is for Serbia's Marija ŠERIFOVIĆ!
And best of all, I won $780 in online betting!

More news to come!

2 Comments:

Line Thamawat said...

So what do you think about the accusations about Serbia ripping of the song of some old Albanian song?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007220083,00.html

Anonymous said...

It's possible. A lot of songs in the world sounds alike anyway. And the Eurovision has become a talent question istead of what they claim as a song contest.

Hey! You're Thai-Danish too! Me too! Where are you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails