SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

THE RAIN TOOK IT'S TOLL: Saigon to Singapore

Sorry, I can't take it anymore. If I wanted to stay all day all night in a hotel room, I should do it in Oriental Hotel in Bangkok -- Asia's finest hotel, mind you. From Saigon to Hanoi, Hanoi to Saigon, Halong Bay, Ben Thanh, QBar and all -- RAIN! ALL RAIN! NOTHING BUT RAIN! *sigh*

We'll cut our 10-day adventure here in Vietnam to exactly 7 days and fly to sunny Singapore tomorrow. Vietnam Airlines Flight VN741 leaves Saigon at 10:35am, arrive in Singapore 1:25pm. This is so me -- if anything goes wrong or didn't come out according to plan -- fucken FLY AWAY! Ha! Take That!

Morgan and I will meet Sofia, who's been on a shopping pilgrimage in Singapore for a week now. She got us tickets to a piano festival on Thursday *omg! just kill me!*, a food festival somewhere and *hold your breath while I kill myself*-- Christina Aguilera's concert on Saturday. Ha! She said she also met a couple of nice Chinese peeps who invited her/us to a Dragonboat festival or something. We'll see when we get there.

No time table yet but maybe we'll stay for a few days over there. The first thing I'll do is get my arse down Siloso beach and sunbathe the day away. It's one of the most happening beaches around y'know, so shut up.

Tomorrow, 早安 Singapura! Wooohoooo!




****

3 Comments:

Misterhubs said...

I am SO green with envy right now.

Anonymous said...

It's monsoon season in Vietnam now dude.

Sanne Dee said...

If only you guys were in Singapore 1 month ago while I was still there!!

Ironically, I've only been to Marina Square twice since its new makeover and I'm trying to recall where the hell Starbucks is!

Go M.O.S if you have the time. It's as good as Zouk! And the Clarke Quay area has so much to offer now!

Have fun in Singapore!

(71494)

Related Posts with Thumbnails